– You, who walk on the street with your chin up high,
Pride, possession, with a little rage in your eyes.
– You, don’t let them come near,
Showing the world you don’t need anyone and have no fear .
– All these people, who see you being so strong,
They admire you being the rock solid, “you don’t need anyone”
Oh thats so wrong.
– Being so strong is the only thing you’ve ever known,
You’ve been doing all this on your own.
– So what happens to that invincibility, once you crawl into bed at night?
Where does all that courage go and why do you shiver with fright
– why do you need someone to be there in your blues?
You’d be a mess like THIS. No one has the clue.
– Please, dear soul. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
Scream. Cry. Let it out. Once…
View original post 36 more words